Monday, April 21, 2008

Back from Hibernation...

Hi, everybody. I hope everyone out there is still interested in this blog after my prolonged hiatus. If you check in and you know of others who have stopped, please let them know that it's safe to return.

Per Don Ballard's request, here is the very colorful (and BIG) flyer featuring both the Monorail and the Grand Canyon Diorama in fairly accurate reproductions of their respective attraction posters. A super cool flyer and tough to find unfolded. I believe this is what you (Don) were referring to in your comment, but if not, let me know.

Someone also requested something from the Haunted Mansion, but since my collection is exclusively 1955-1969, there's not much. I do have the press pass for the attraction's opening day, but it's black and tough to scan. I may just snap a photo of it and post that. Coming soon...


5 comments:

Jason Schultz said...

Welcome back! I never tire of seeing that Monorail artwork.

outsidetheberm said...

Glad you're back! We know how tough it can get when posting around a busy schedule!

Unknown said...

Great scans! Thanks for sharing them...

Major Pepperidge said...

The color on this one is so unusual, which makes it all the more eye-catching. Did you manage to find an unfolded copy?

jedblau said...

It is unfolded, yes. Have I posted this before??? I think I have for some reason.