Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Orleans Square Opening Program - 7/24/66

As I've said before, I wish I had the ticket for this one. I also wish I had the press badge that's mentioned in the introduction. Thanks to a blog reader, I've seen a photo of them, and they look very cool.

Sorry that the cover didn't reproduce very well. There's no contrast on the photo; it's like a raised watermark, but not actually printed.

Again, my apologies for the infrequent posts. I really do mean to provide something new every other day, but life and sleep is getting in the way these days. I will try to step it up.

****FIXED THE SCANS!!! WOO HOO!





5 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

"****THESE SCANS STINK. I WILL REPLACE ASAP." You crack me up! I was wondering if it was just my eyes - LOL!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

Yeah, embossed stuff is really hard to deal with. Sometimes it's better to just take a photo with your digital camera, and have a single light source.

Great item anyway, I sure would love to have one!!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Hey Jed, thanks for trying :-) I can read them if I wear my closeup glasses, very cool item. How big is the booklet? Super Rare! Thanks!

jedblau said...

FIXED THE SCANS! ENJOY!

walterworld said...

Much better---Thanks!

I sure wish I had a plate o' grub from that press party menu right now :)

Take care !!!