Monday, February 18, 2008

Autopia License w/ Stub

Here's another entry in my "With Stub" series. This time, it's an early Autopia license still printed on paper rather than the later card-stock versions. Pretty cool that the license is an extension of the admission ticket to the attraction. I wonder if there were different licenses if you were paying via your ticket book. The world may never know.

By the way, there are at least 3 different versions of that card-stock license, and probably more. Maybe I'll post the 3 versions in my collection next.


3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I never knew that this license was a ticket... I thought it was just a souvenir thing for the kids! Super cool.

And yes, can you please show your different card stock version?

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I never knew that either!!! SWEET!!! I do wonder about the ticket book users, maybe they got a different one? Yes, please post your other versions, inquiring minds gotta know! Thanks!

ps. can email the full size scan for my website (yes, its still very under construction) THANKS!

The Viewliner Limited said...

WOW, there is informaion I did not know. Very cool ticket. Thanks